Not just a Job
Join the ShipMatrix team and take your career to the next level. Creative, Strategic, Proactive, Curious, Intelligent are just some of the describing words of our team. Are you the next one to join?
ShipMatrix, Inc. is an advanced-analytics software developer that provides logistics solutions to our customers. We work with manufacturers, publishers, pharmaceutical suppliers, wholesale distributors, and retailers. ShipMatrix is expanding rapidly and looking to add a few experienced and results-oriented sales professionals. You will be working with a sales team to drive revenue from new sales leads and existing customers.
What’s in it for you:
- Guaranteed Base salary (no draws)
- Un-capped commission opportunities paid bi-monthly
- Comprehensive benefits package with a Simple IRA and 3% company match
- Paid training with a mentoring program
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Relaxed attire
- Transportation is the number one industry in the country currently
- Sales-motivated hustler seeking financial independence
- Individual with a competitive nature who doesn’t accept defeat
- Transportation and logistics industry background preferred
- Independent drive and strong problem-solving skills
SQL Server Developer
ShipMatrix, Inc is looking for a SQL Server Developer. The SQL Server Developer works as part of the development team in support of new and existing software applications for PCs, mobile apps, and Software as a Service (SaaS) offerings. SQL Server Developers will be responsible for the design, maintenance, and control of the organization’s databases and data structures.
This is a direct-hire/full-time position. The SQL Server Developer works as part of the development team in support of new and existing software applications for PCs, mobile apps, and Software as a Service (SaaS) offerings. SQL Server Developers will be responsible for the design, maintenance, and control of the organization’s databases and data structures. Duties will include implementing application programming interfaces (API), data transformation/translation, and report query tuning. The SQL Server Developer will work with system analysts and programmers and participate in all stages of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) to include software requirements, design, testing, and move to production. SQL Server Developers will work in a fast-paced environment where ShipMatrix’s Business Intelligence (BI) reporting service is making a major impact on the transportation industry. Hundreds of medium and large corporations use MyShipMatrix reporting to make executive-level decisions that improve their shipping operations and reduces their transportation costs. Note: this position is subject to changes as the company and job evolve.
2 years of relevant experience in the development of SQL queries, stored procedures, and SSIS packages
- Organized, self-starter, and a good communicator
- Strongly prefer at least 1-year experience with 2008R2 or higher
- Experience writing and executing SQL queries, stored procedures, SSIS packages
- Prior experience with performance tuning and query plan analysis is a plus
- Prior experience with developing reports in SSRS, Logi Info, or other BI/reporting tools is a plus
- Prior experience with data transformation and data interfaces such as XML, EDI, APIs is a plus
- Prior experience in the transportation and logistics industry is a plus
College graduate or 2-year associate degree
We are looking for Data Analysts to join our team. Data Analysts work as part of the consulting and software services team to query and synthesize data into information to support executive-level decision-making for external customers. This includes providing customer support for ad hoc SQL queries and taking action in regard to data anomalies/exceptions.